The 3rd Annual Houston Strategy & Pricing Forum
The Marriott Marquis Hotel Houston, 1777 Walker Street, Houston, 77010 TX, United States
The Houston Strategy & Pricing Forum is an annual event aimed at top executives who are involved in developing growth strategies at their company. Its objective is to share innovative practices regarding strategic price management and sales excellence that help to defend profits in challenging market environments. It is an exclusive opportunity to network and exchange ideas with leading executives from companies across business-to-business industries.
Companies with high Pricing Power regularly achieve 33% higher EBITDAs than their peers. Investor Warren Buffet calls Pricing Power “the most important factor in evaluating a business”. Yet, 83% of companies report an increase in price pressure. Likewise, price implementation rates, the main indicator for Pricing Power, are at only 37% – the lowest number ever measured.
What Pricing Power does your company have? Are markets picking up but your prices are not? Do you have a plan to achieve your pricing goals, or does the market determine prices for you? Are you stuck in a price war? If you want to know what best-in-class companies do to get ahead of the competition, this event is for you.
In the 3rd Houston Strategy & Pricing Forum, we will
- Share practical insights from successful companies to kick-start pricing transformations,
- Present methods and tools to systematically increase your Pricing Power and boost profits, and
- Discuss how the digitilization of the industrial space is changing pricing & go-to-market strategies
Who will attend:
Executive leadership and senior management, who are involved in developing growth strategies for their companies across all B2B industries.
- Sample titles: CXO, President, Owner, EVP, SVP, VP, Director
- Functional areas: Sales, Finance, Marketing, Pricing, Strategy
- Industries: O&G, industrials, machinery, manufacturing, chemicals, B2B services, private equity
Why you should attend:
Exclusive access to learn from industry experts about the latest trends in monetization & pricing, go-to-market & sales strategies, digitalization. Network with other leading industry professionals and share best practices.
- $599 – Early Bird Registration Fee, before September 1st
- $849 – Registration Fee, after September 1st
Full agenda and speaker list to be announced!