San Francisco Growth and Monetization Forum
Bespoke, 845 Market St, Level 4, #450A, San Francisco, 94103 CA, United States
Overview: Simon-Kucher & Partners’ Growth and Monetization Forum returns to explore how technology, software, media and communications companies design successful growth strategies, penetrate new markets, and get the value they deserve for the innovations they create. Traditional businesses as well can learn how to best to leverage digitalization trends in their monetization strategies. Our team of industry experts and external speakers will present a range of topics focused on sharing the latest insights and trends from Silicon Valley and beyond in driving top-line-growth in a digital world.
Who should attend: Executive leadership and senior management looking to learn how industry leaders in both the tech-world, and businesses undergoing digital transformations, are implementing successful top-line growth strategies. If you are in a role that requires strategy, marketing, product or sales decision making, or you are part of digitalization transformation efforts at your company, this is the event for you.
Chief Executives Sales Executives
Finance Executives Pricing Professionals
Marketing Executives Product Management Executives
Why you should attend:
- Learn about successful monetization strategies across industries, with a focus on Simon-Kucher’s extensive experience with Silicon Valley leaders
- Understand key factors that drive best-in-class growth strategies
- Discover the role of packaging and pricing in top-line growth
- Gain exclusive access to industry experts for key insights about the latest trends in a rapidly changing environment
- Develop your professional network and share best practices with other leading professionals
- Gather important learnings that you can take back and utilize to drive growth at your company